Sunday, December 2, 2007

cOOL tEsT...

What Your Handwriting Says About You

You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are somewhat outgoing, but you're not a natural extrovert. You think first before you act. You tend to be independent, rational, and logical.

You are extravagant, over the top, and indulgent. You set trends and influence people.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.

You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.
What Does Your Handwriting Say About You?

i tRied tHiS tEsT oUt of cUriousity... well, its fUn... i can relate 98% hehehehe... tHe remaining 2% is something i disagree, the portion which states " you eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things ambiguous"as i knew myself, i always iron things out, i don't leave things ambiguous... am a type of a person who always finished a battle, it doesn't matter whether i win or not... but of course i always do my best to win....hehehehe!

No comments: