Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fire Prevention Month!

March is a fire prevention month. The Bureau of Fire in our city launch their campaign last Monday (March 1) and they have conducted drills and seminars on different schools and establishment. Just a week ago after the said activity, unexpected fire stroke our city. At exactly 10:30 in the morning yesterday the Kidapawan Mega Center Corporation was burn-out. Investigation states that it started on the exhaust of the power generator that support temporary electricity on the entire building while Kidapawan was in power outage yesterday. The fire was declared under control around 4:30 in the afternoon after 6 hours of fire wrath. The lost of KMCC is a big burden on the city's economy. How I wish the management can recover soon!

1 comment:

Micahel said...

How to prevent home fires and fire burns especially with children at home? Here's the answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVusaiiikTY